Average Wind Speed in November at Canadian Cities
The amount of wind that Canada's major cities usually get in November is listed below.
The tables give the month's normal wind speed, in miles per hour (mph) and kilometres per hour (kph). There's also information on how many days November usually has with strong winds, when it blows at least 52 kph (32.3 mph).
The numbers are averages of weather data collected during 1981 to 2010.
|0.6||Abbotsford, British Columbia||5.7||9.2|
|2.5||Halifax, Nova Scotia||10.4||16.7|
|0.1||Kelowna, British Columbia||2.6||4.1|
|1.6||Kitchener - Waterloo, Ontario||9.0||14.5|
|2.4||Moncton, New Brunswick||11.1||17.8|
|1.4||Québec City, Quebec||9.0||14.5|
|0.9||St. Catharines - Niagara, Ontario||11.0||17.8|
|2.1||Saint John, New Brunswick||10.2||16.4|
|5.0||St. John's, Newfoundland||14.2||22.9|
|0.8||Thunder Bay, Ontario||7.6||12.3|
|1.4||Vancouver, British Columbia||8.0||12.9|
|0.5||Victoria, British Columbia||6.1||9.8|
Environment Canada. Meteorological Service of Canada. Canadian Climate Normals. 1981-2010 Climate Normals & Averages.
- Average November Temperatures for Canadian Cities
- November Wind Chill at Cities in Canada
- Precipitation Averages for Canada's Cities in November
- November Sunshine at Major Canadian Cities
- Average November Snowfall for Cities in Canada
- November Humidity Levels for Canadian Cities
- Amount of Cloud Cities in Canada Have in November